HeadImage

HeadImage

Wednesday 26 December 2007

Disposable Cup

I really am catching up on my blogging ideas over these few days!

I got a train to Cork on the October bank holiday weekend and we were served tea and coffee in these cups. I couldn't wait to get home and photograph them and take them apart and try to understand them better!

The basic cup is plastic, with corrugation for heat insulation and then it's wrapped or covered in cardboard. The cardboard could have any pattern or logo of any tea/coffee etc brand on it. There is a rim on the inside about an inch from the bottom, it seems to me that this part could (and perhaps did) contain the instant coffee granules or the tea bag or whatever and could be sealed over with maybe an aluminium cap which could be removed when the hot water is being added.

Think that's about all I have to say about it! Enjoy the photos, I don't think they're bad considering they were taken on my mobile phone...

No comments: